First of all, it is necessary to carry out technical optimization of pages of the site.
Technical optimization of the site includes several important steps:
1. A new resource requires a well-designed structure.
2. If you want all web pages and files to be indexed in search engines, you probably won’t need the robots.txt file. On the contrary, if there is information that should be ignored by search engines, robots.txt is called to help.
Blocking content is required when you have hundreds or thousands of files that are not valuable in themselves and clutter the output.
3. There are 2 reasons to go to HTTPS: better rating and greater security. Increases the level of security to a site that encrypts information sent through forms, including registration forms by e-mail.
Since security is considered a top priority for Google, its developers added HTTPS as the preferred ranking factor in 2014. Today, this online resource sorting feature is officially the resource security standard.
Many website owners report a significant increase in visibility and potential clients after switching to HTTPS.
4. Site speed is important for SEO. Slow Internet sites reduce the rating and negatively affect users. The most acceptable way to optimize the speed of an online resource is to run a free test to improve it. If you do not know how to fix the problems that appear in the results of your test, the best way out is to support a professional developer.
5. Google Search Console (GSC) will help to detect problems with the convenience of your website for mobile devices. GSC will report if it turns out that the text is too small or the interactive elements are too close together, or if there are any problems with loading pages.
6. Multimedia elements make up most of the site’s size. If you run a resource with a huge number of pictures and pictures, the discrepancy between the photos and components will be quite strong. Thus, proper image rationalization is fundamental to the proper functioning of a website.
7. Make sure that there are no duplicate versions of the Internet site indexed by search engines.
Technical site optimization is an important stage in SEO, without which there can be no quality promotion in search engines.