What is ERP?
Place an order
With the growth of your Company more employees, customers and sales appear. Memorizing and controlling workflows also becomes more difficult. For example, you can easily forget to call the client back, to send an invoice, or to undermine the delivery deadline. Over time, such mistakes will have a negative effect on the client’s loyalty and company's profits.
To save high quality of service and good relationships with customers and partners while your company grows, it is necessary to automate business processes.
Enterprise Resource Planning is a system aimed at managing and controlling all company resources. With its help you can easily distribute tasks between departments and individual employees.
Integrated Information Systems ERP are created to manage sales, employees, accounting. They also cover warehousing and accounting, electronic document management, ensures the automatic work of the main business processes.
Basic principles of the ERP system:
- ERP is a transactional integrated system
- Works online
- One for all employees of the company, supporting additional modules.
- Consolidation of all application modules
- Cross-platform: works on different operating systems and servers
- There is a possibility of vertical and horizontal hierarchical access structure