Internet marketing tools have long been part of the online sales strategy of many successful companies. Their main advantage is efficiency even with a small investment. Hence, if your business is going through hard times, it makes sense to turn to online marketing. This will allow not only to stay “afloat”, but to increase sales on the Internet, which will accordingly affect the improvement of profitability.
Why do online marketing techniques work even in times of crisis? Firstly, due to the much larger coverage of the target audience. If customers come to an offline store from a district or from all over the city (at best), then the customers of an online store can be residents of any corner of the country. Secondly, the number of Internet users is growing steadily, which means that you will never lack customers.
How the crisis manifests itself in business:
- Real income among the population is declining
- Decreased purchasing power
- Demand for many types of goods/services is decreasing
- Sales level drops sharply
- Profit decreases exponentially
In such a situation, it is recommended:
- to reduce the staff;
- stimulate sales with promotions and effective online advertising;
- reduce costs for offline promotion.