A promo site – is a web page that has been created solely to promote any product, service or multi-brand. The most important goal is to stimulate the visitor of the resource to choose your company. In other words, a promo page is a brochure with a wide list of products offered by a particular company. The development of a promotional site often attracts the interest of significant companies that have something to share with the public by offering something of their own. It is on the mentioned web business cards that you can notice events, various discounts, company meetings.
There are several types of projects: the first one is created for a while, a certain number is functioning, while some kind of action is in effect; the second works for a long time, the period directly depends on the requirements, goals of the customer. To remember the definition of the word “promo-site” forever, it is worth noting that it is quite an interesting, striking and compact resource. It forms the company's image that the visitors and customers pay attention to.
The creation of promotional sites is a serious and important action that must be performed at the highest level in order to achieve the intended intentions as a result. The initial mission is to unobtrusively and rarely convey to the visitor that the presented product, service or meeting deserves respect. And in order to make it really attractive, developers use a variety of multimedia files, a huge abundance of graphics. As for the text, it has been simplified many times over. This is done so that the consumer can feel the lightness, relaxed atmosphere and form a leading opinion about the company. Materials must be accessible and simple in every possible way. Therefore, the development of a promotional site is a rather time consuming, but at the same time, an exciting process.
The advantages of such an online representation include:
1. Interactive opportunities: voting, quizzes, polls, sweepstakes, promotions, contests, and other chips. The listed interesting and funny points successfully attract the attention of future clientele and at the same time contribute to marketing research;
2. Compared to other advertising media, a promo site is a solid place for video and audio of any size;
3. Unusual delicate concept;
4. Qualitatively reveals the strongest sides in front of the competitors.
The functions of the promo site
As mentioned earlier, such a platform is an effective tool that allows you to attract the attention of potential subscribers. But what other functions will this "miracle portal" perform if you book yourself the creation of a promo site:
- Introduces buyers to new offers, discounts and products;
- Provides motivation for users to decide to take certain actions, for example: buy discounted goods, subscribe to newsletters or services;
- In general, forms a good idea about the company or its products;
You should order a promo website in the following cases:
- You need to focus on one product, highlighting the best aspects and advantages;
- It is necessary to invite the participants or to build a kind of trade proposal;
- Need an original and vibrant advertising campaign for something;
- It is necessary to increase the affection and support of the main "listeners" through the popularity of the brand or products;
- We would like to increase the number of online orders for special products;
- You need to get information about the public, their behavior. Through this, conduct general marketing analytics.
The main elements of the development of a promo site
The promo page includes the following features:
- The development of a promo site is carried out for an exactly narrow targeted audience;
- Minimum number of pages and low volume of content;
- Complete absence of heavy functionality that would take guests' time;
- A rare idea;
The listed elements perfectly demonstrate the personal qualities that characterize the promo pages. It is worth remembering only that such web resources are responsible for promotion, and what do we need for this? That's right, a picture, simplicity, brightness, practicality and accessibility.