Given the presence of a huge number of multidirectional businesses, as well as their specifics, when creating a website for a business, you must first figure out what types of sites you can order and which one is right for you. So let's go!
Business card website. The range of tasks that a business card site solves can be correlated with an ordinary business card. This type of site has a small number of pages (3-8) that contain information about the main goods and services. In some cases, companies are able to save money by cutting back on advertising in mainstream media.
The main sections of the business card site:
- basic information about the company (what it does, what it provides)
- the main services or goods that the organization provides
- information for the buyer: price list, portfolio
- contact details: address, phone, mail
The cost of professional development of a business card site for business starts from 500 euros and largely depends on the complexity of the functionality developed for it.
Corporate website. This is the official online representation of an organization on the Internet. This type of site contains complete information about the company, what it does, what goods and services it provides. In most cases, the corporate website contains all manufactured products, as well as additional services. Including the possible placement of the form, all kinds of polls, and so on. Considering that this type of site is a full-fledged face of the company on the Internet, special attention is paid here to its appearance, which includes a unique design, an original logo, as well as the corporate identity of the company.
The main sections of the corporate website:
- information about the company (type of activity, partners, main merits, famous clients of the company)
- a news page where information about the services provided, changes, and innovations of the company is constantly updated.
- structured catalog of goods or services
- Questions and answers
- Contact details
The cost of developing a corporate website for business starts from 800 euros and largely depends on the number of pages created, the uniqueness of the design and the complexity of the modules being developed and implemented.
Landing page. This is a one-page site where all information is placed on one page. This type of site is necessary for a business that sells goods or services in small quantities or has a specific type. In general, such a site is not difficult to implement, except when the customer sets tasks for the development of complex elements.
The main blocks of the Landing page:
- product demonstration
- cost of goods or services
- answers to frequently asked questions
- lucrative offers in the form of a stock, expiring date, shortage
- Contact details
The cost of developing a selling landing page or a business starts from 300 euros.
Directory site. This is a type of web resource that contains a list of goods or services with detailed descriptions and photographs. The main purpose of this type of resource is to familiarize the target audience with the company's assortment. The main difference between a catalog site and an online store is the lack of the ability to buy online (here and now).
The main sections of the directory site:
- multilevel structure of categories and subcategories (cathologization)
- detailed product card with description and photo
- brief information about the company
- Contact details
The cost of implementing a business card website starts from 800 euros.
Online store. This is a web resource whose main task is e-commerce on the Internet, which allows you to buy products online. An online store is a site that is suitable for owners of both retail and wholesale goods with a large number of assortments. In most cases, such a site is chosen by owners with an already established business and their own client base, since the creation and support of an online store will cost more than other types of site.
The main sections of the online store:
- multi-level site structure with several levels of page nesting
- a huge number of goods and services
- buyer's personal account
- availability of payment systems
- integration with delivery services
- integration with 1C
The cost of creating an online store for business is one of the most expensive, as it requires a huge amount of time for layout, as well as the introduction of additional functionality. The cost of developing an online store starts from 1000 euros.
Still have questions on the topic? Contact the Studio Webmaster specialists and get a free qualified consultation. We have been engaged in the professional development of Internet portals of any complexity since 2008.