Everybody makes a cool email newsletter for Raccoon Day, Chocolate Cupcake Day, iPod anniversary, and you don’t? Enough of this! Be the first to know what's in store for the event marketing in October 2019.
If you don’t find at least one reason for your email newsletter in this digest, we will put you in a time machine and return all the minutes spent reading this material. We promise!
In the meantime, while you are looking forward to seeing a time travel device that no one has officially invented yet, let's still find you the right information feed.
- Vegetarianism Day - Worldwide
- Coffee Day - International
- Seniors Day - International
- Music Day - International
- Raccoon Conservation Day- International
- Ground Forces Day - RF
- Sake Day - Japan
- Veteran’s Day - Ukraine
- Teachers and mentors Day - Uzbekistan
- Pumpkin Spice Day - National, USA
- Dog Walking Day - National, USA
- Four-legged Fire Service Officers Day - National, USA
- Walking the streets of disappeared cities Day
- Birthday postcard Day
The fiery Zach Galifianakis celebrates his birthday on this day. You probably know him as the “walking problem” from The Hangover (all parts):
In 1847 “Siemens AG” was founded in Germany.
In 1967, color television programs were regularly broadcast in the USSR.
In 1869, Austria produced the world's first postcard with a printed stamp.
- Farm Animals Day- Worldwide
- Nonviolence Day - International
- Cerebral Palsy Day - International
- Social Educator Day - International
- Urologist Day - International
- Grandparents Day - Italy
- Cleaner Day - National, USA
- Fried Scallops Day - National, USA
- Herring Day - Finland
- Gandhi Jayanti (birthday of Mahatma Gandhi) Day- National, India
- The email Anniversary
On October 2, singer Sting was born, and Indonesia celebrates National Batik Day (batik is a special technique for painting and dyeing fabric):
Sobriety and Alcoholism Day - Worldwide
Soft Tacos Day - National, USA
Cinnamon rolls Day - Sweden
Searching for chestnuts Day
Mushroom picking Day (as they say, no mushroom, no basket!)
In 1906, the SOS signal was approved as an international distress signal.
In 1952, a video was recorded on magnetic tape for the first time in the world in the United States.
World Space Week and:
Smiles Day - Worldwide
Animal Day - World
Space Forces Day - RF
Taco Day - National, USA
Beer barrels Day
The 4th of October:
Teachers Day - Worldwide
Astronomy Day - International
Anti-Prostitution Day - International
Wines Day- National, Moldova
Apple Casserole Day - National, USA
Wine Festival Day - National, Armenia
In 1929, in Leningrad, for the first time in the USSR, a cinema session with sound was held.
In 1962 the world heard The Beatles for the first time, it was the song “Love Me Do”.
Habitat Conservation Day - Worldwide
Teachers Day - RF
Insurer Day - RF
Archivist Day - Belarus
Noodles Day - National, USA
Wines Day - National, Moldova
Harvest Festival Day– Germany
Dwellings Day - Worldwide
Architecture Day - Worldwide
Physician’s Day - International
Librarian’s Day - Armenia
Frappe (coffee) Day - National, USA
Guitar Festival Day - International, Argentina
In 1826, the first railroad in the United States opened.
In 1959, the Soviet Luna-3 spacecraft was the first in the world to fly around the moon and photographed its reverse side.
In 1999, the world's first computer virus was discovered in the area of system drivers.
In 1818, boxing gloves were first used in a fight in England.
In 1926, the world's first football radio broadcast took place.
A recognized veteran of action heroines in science fiction films, the actress Sigourney Weaver (“Alien” all parts, “Ghostbusters”, “Avatar”, etc.), celebrates her birthday:
Mail Day - Worldwide
Realtor Day - Ukraine
Fire Safety Day - Canada, USA
Nanotechnology Day - National, USA
Blue cheese Day
- Vision Day - Worldwide
- Mental Health Day - Worldwide
- Anti-Death Penalty Day - Worldwide
- Porridge Day- International
- Racers Day - International
- Workers of standardization and metrology Day - Ukraine
- Forest plantation Day - Poland
- Tic Tac Day - National, USA
- The birth of the social network "Vkontakte"
- In 1865 the billiard ball was patented.
- In 1933, the world's first laundry detergent appeared on store shelves in the United States.
- In 1956 the first serial Soviet car “Volga” came off the assembly line.
- Eggs Day - Worldwide
- Girls Day- International
- Pizzas with Italian sausages Day- USA
- Breathing autumn air
The star of the television series "Merlin" Bradley James, as well as the famous Russian theater and film actor, producer - Igor Vernik, celebrate their birthdays.
- Migratory birds Day - Worldwide
- Fight against Arthritis Day - Worldwide
- Personnel worker Day - RF
- Anti-smoking Day - Armenia
- Freethinking Day - USA
- Chocolate surprises Day
In Italy, on this day, the Duck Festival is held, where marathon ducks have been participating in races in San Miniato (since 1982), this email newsletter will not leave anyone indifferent:
And you can wish a happy birthday on October 12 to Wolverine, a.k.a. Hugh Jackman.
- Kites Day - Worldwide
- Disaster Risk Reduction Day - International
- Agricultural and processing industry worker Day - RF
- Grannies Day - Germany
- Artist Day - Ukraine
- Workers of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service Day - Ukraine
- Trade Unions Day - Ukraine
- Skeptics Day
- Standards Day - Worldwide
- Chisinau’s Anniversary - Moldova
- Reserve workers Day - RF
- Mothers Day - Belarus
- Teachers Day - Poland
- Defender Day - Ukraine
- Thanksgiving Day - Canada
- Dessert Day - National, USA
- Columbus Day - USA
- Home brewing legalization Day - USA
- Weaving clouds Day(Yes, yes. And you still probably think that clouds are products of condensation of water vapor.)
On October 14, 1892, a collection of 12 detective stories "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" was published. It served as the basis for the adaptation of many films based on the famous plots of Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Hand Washing Day - Worldwide
- Fight against Breast Cancer Day - Worldwide
- White Cane Day - International
- Rural Women Day - International
- Workers in the pharmaceutical and microbiological industry Day - Belarus
- Gathering autumn leaves Day
- Bread Day - Worldwide
- Food Day - Worldwide
- Healthy Eating Day - Worlwide
- Anesthesia Day(Anesthesiologist) - Worldwide
- Allergist Day- International
- Boss Day - International
- Armenian Press Day - Armenia
- Liqueur Day - National, USA
- North wind Day
- The touchy Day
- In 1923, the famous film company “The Walt Disney Company” was founded.
- In 1923 a self-winding watch was patented.
- In 1983, the rock group Mummy Troll was founded in Vladivostok.
- Fighting the Eradication of Poverty Day - International
- Credit Unions Day - International
- Pasta Day - National, USA
- Gathering by candlelight Day
- The Cadillac car anniversary (1902):
- Chocolates Day - World
- Tie Day - International
- Alaska Day - USA
- Chocolate Cupcake Day - National, USA
- Birth of the BBC Corporation (1922)
October 18 is the European Anti-Trafficking Day, European Paper Bag Day. These stars of domestic and foreign cinema celebrate their birthdays - Sergei Bezrukov, Oleg Maslennikov-Voitov, Zac Efron, Joe Morton, Jean-Claude Van Damme.
- Lawyer Day - Moldova
- Pulp and paper industry workers Day - Ukraine
- Lifeguard Day - Kazakhstan
- Sweets Day - USA
- Steve Jobs Memorial Day - USA
- Writing a letter to the future Day
- Statisticians Day - World
- Fight against Osteoporosis Day - Worldwide
- Chefs Day - International
- Air Traffic Controller Day - International
- Fight against breast cancer Day - All-Ukrainian
- Food industry workers Day - RF, Ukraine
- Military signalman Day - RF
- Road workers Day - RF
- Birth of the Navy Day - RF
- Fruit in Brandy Day - National, USA
The rapper, screenwriter and actor, who is always positive, as well as a hero of memes, Snoop Dogg, celebrates his birthday on October 20:
- Nachos Day - International
- Apples Day - UK
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Day - National, USA
- Multi-colored umbrellas Day
Actors that celebrate their birthday : Nikita Mikhalkov, Kim Kardashian, Ken Watanabe.
- "CAPS LOCK" keys Day- Worldwide (DEDICATED TO ALL THE FANS OF WRITING MESSAGES LIKE THIS)
- Stuttering People Day - International
- Nuts Day- National, USA
- The birth of the copier and the world's first photocopy
And on October 22nd, the International Day for the Protection of the Male Nervous System from Violent Actions by Women is celebrated!
- Snow Leopard Day - International
- Advertising workers Day - RF
- Boston Cream Pie Day - National, USA
- The birth of the iPod
Also on this day, the birthday is celebrated by Hollywood stars - Emilia Clarke, Ryan Reynolds, Sam Raimi.
- Development Information Day - World
- UN Day - International
- No paper Day - RF
- In 1857, the world's first soccer team was founded in England.
- In 1939, in the United States, for the first time in the world, nylon stockings were presented - the prototype of modern nylon tights:
- Pasta Day - Worldwide
- Customs officer Day - RF
- Cable industry worker Day - RF
- Marketers Day - RF, Ukraine
- Pit Bull Awareness Day- National, USA
- Millers Day - Belarus
Celebrating their birthdays: comedian Mikhail Galustyan, singers Katy Perry and Ciara.
- Gymnastics Day - All-Russian
- Pumpkins Day - National, North America
- The birth of the slate pencil
- Audiovisual Heritage Day - World
- Motorist Day - International
- Teddy Bear Day - International
- Mother-in-law Day USA
- Beer Day- National, USA
On October 27, 1874, farmer Henry Rose from Illinois (USA) patented a revolutionary invention for that time - barbed wire. It was conceived as a fence for livestock.
- Judo Day - Worldwide
- Animations Day - International
- School Libraries Day - International
- Grandparents Day - RF
- Liberation from fascist invaders Day - Ukraine
- Chocolate Day - National, USA
- Homemade cookies Day
- Stroke Control Day - Worldwide
- Ultrasound Diagnostic Doctor Day - World
- Psoriasis Day - Worldwide
- Military financier Day - Ukraine
- Cats Day - National, USA
- Oatmeal Day - National, USA
- In memory of victims of political repression Day - RF
- Mechanical Engineer Day - RF
- Corn Candy Day - National, USA
- Smiling stone lions
- Cities Day - Worldwide
- Savings Day - International
- Black Sea Day - International
- Sign language interpreter Day - RF
- SIZO and Prison Workers Day - RF
- Caramel Apple Day - National, USA
- Dark matter Day
And, of course, one of the brightest, atmospheric and most anticipated event of this October is the eve of All Saints' Day or Halloween - a modern international holiday:
So, we've put together at least 220 reasons for you to create a cool email newsletter in October! You just have to collect themed products or services, arrange them in a beautiful and selling mail, and then send them to your subscribers on the eve of the holiday. Good luck!